Cloud & DevOps Consulting
What we do ?
DevOps is a combination of software development practices (Dev) and information technology operations (Ops) which is widely used these days when the objective is to reduce the system development life cycle. In DevOps, both the development and operations team work together from design to development process and right through the production support. Thanks to this collaboration, organizations can work with maximum speed, be uber functional and create highly innovative results.
Providing software services over the Internet via delivery on demand or through the pay-as-you-go model is a definition of Cloud Computing Services. It comes with a full range of applications and development platforms through which a business can access the functionality of a software without having to worry about storage. Terms that you often hear like SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, are all part of the Cloud bandwagon. For example, SaaS is Software as a Service where SaaS companies provide you access to their software over the Internet.
Why do you need it?
- Ideal for companies with ever growing needs and doesn’t have any downside even if the usage must be scaled up or down drastically
- On-premise software takes a lot of time and effort for updates. Since they are off-premise, the updates are done by the service providers.
- No server storage or application requirements cuts down the costs drastically
- The business doesn’t have to waste time in deploying or upgrading the software
- Cloud is also known for its speed and efficiency when compared with having a single datacentre
- Expect reduced network latency for applications
- Achieves higher economies of scale
Both corporates and small and medium businesses use cloud computing services for a variety of needs- database, CRM, storage, and computation. Traditional IT services would take many days and countless communication threads to set up a software, but with the advent of Cloud based services, resources are delivered in minutes. This saves a lot of time for the organisation while also helping with cutting costs.
As one of the prominent players in the Cloud Computing space, DPC offers cloud solutions that include cloud storage, Private, Public and Hybrid application development, cloud maturity analysis, risk & compliance analysis, application migration, infrastructure design deployment and more. The highly experienced team at DPC builds custom solutions that is capable of transforming businesses of any size.
Address : Olaya Street ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966 55 838 3184
Fax: + 966 55 838 3184
Address : Jordan – Amman
P.O.Box: 850244 Amman 11185 Jordan
Mobile: +962 7 7227 6806